This magnificent construction has been made and chosen by the elegance of its site, filled with ener... View
This feature is currently unavailable in this listing's region.
Attached, Heated, Double width or more
Fixtures, Blinds, Curtains, Stove, Dishwasher, Spa, Pool, Sauna, Heat pump, Gazebo
Air circulation, Wood, Electricity
This magnificent construction has been made and chosen by the elegance of its site, filled with energy and surrounded by a magnificent private forest, the maturity of the trees, the sound of the wind rising the hill leaves us in an environment of calm ensure. Without forgetting the raised rock cap that offers us a respondent or it is good to relax.
Summary of materials and distinctions of parts and materials:
- All in rustic hemlock, without dyeing.
- Half log in pine, dyeing
- Cedar wall and ceiling
- Porcelain floor
- Travertine fireplace (marble of 3rd quality)
- Hemlock Hearth Shelf
- Canadian larch ceiling
- Oak cabinet (exterior and exterior)
- Natural fiber tapestry
Slate: high density slate. The extraction site is located in Nova Scotia, Canada. It is a noble and fascinating material.
- Cut-edge slate panel fireplace, unfinished
- Countertops and washbasins in brushed slate
- Polished slate floor and heated floor
Descent stairs for basement
- Canadian larch wall
- Walk, oak ramp
- Wrought iron bar
Interior doors and framing
- Solid oak door except those overlooking the solarium.
- Heating floor
- Ceramic flooring and underfloor heating except in the basement
- Oak cabinet and counter
Rooms ground floor
- Oak floor with oiled surface
- Maple ceiling with oiled surface
- Large floating floor room
- Underlayment of the aluminum floor
- Bedroom in the bedroom
And more, during your visit there will be a pedestrian tour to plan and if the winter and the snow is there we offer a 10-minute hike on snowshoes, all this at your convenience. Looking forward to meeting you soon.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.